Friday, February 28, 2014

In His Hands


Lord, you are in control. Nothing I accomplish is within my own strength alone. I thank you for going ahead of me and for protecting me from behind. Take away all fear from me that I might be the woman of faith you have called me to be. Thank you for my husband and child. Please help me to be the best wife and mother I can be each day with a smile and in doing so offer joy and love to those who come in contact with me. Thank you for being the bright light that resides within me. Allow my light to shine daily and be a help and comfort to those around me whether they be in the faith or not so that they can see You in me. I know you have a purpose for me and I know that purpose is for good. Help me to feel that and to know that despite disappointments and other unfortunate things that occur around me. Give me the strength to go on and the wisdom to see far ahead so that I may continue to avoid any pitfalls that lie before me.

No comments: